Skip to main content

O lord make an end to all my stubborn enemies

O lord make an end to all my stubborn enemies

  1. 1. O Lord make an end to all my stubborn enemiesExodus to God Ministries International
  2. 2. Instructions • Child of God, these prayer point are designed to be prayed for yourself, loved ones and your family members. I encourage you to spread the prayer points to include loved ones. Include them by calling their names and standing in the gap for them. Exodus to God Ministries International
  3. 3. Prayer Points • O Lord put an end to all my stubborn enemies in the name of Jesus • O Lord in the name of Jesus make a full end of all marine spirits attacking me and my loved ones • Father Lord, make a full end of every evil strongman in my bloodline in Jesus name • O Lord make an end of all witchcraft powers assigned against my family, my loved ones and me in Jesus name Exodus to God Ministries International
  4. 4. Prayer Points (Psalm 91) • O lord make an end of every demonic squad raised against my life and destiny • Father God destroy by fire all sorcerers attacking my interests in Jesus name • My Father and God make an end of the terror by night delegated against me in the name of Jesus • O Lord make an end of all counterfeit angels working against my life and destiny • O Lord make an end of the destruction that walks in the in darkness assigned against me Exodus to God Ministries International
  5. 5. Isaiah 49:24-26 24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captives of the just be delivered?25 For thus says the Lord: Even the captives of the mighty will be taken away, and the prey of the terrible will be delivered; for I will contend with him who contends with you, and I will give safety to your children and ease them. 26 And I will make those who oppress you consume themselves [in mutually destructive wars], thus eating their own flesh; and they will be drunk with their own blood, as with sweet wine; and all flesh will know [with a knowledge grounded in personal experience] that I, the Lord, am your Saviour and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. Exodus to God Ministries International
  6. 6. Prayer Points (Isaiah 49:24-26) • In the name of Jesus, I command every lawful and unlawful seizure of my belongings by any strongman to cease, release them back to me now • Every lawful and unlawful seizure of my signs and wonders cease and desist in Jesus’ name; be released back to me now. • In Jesus’ name, every lawful and unlawful seizure of my miracles cease and desist; my miracles be released back to me now • In Jesus’ name, every lawful and unlawful seizure of my breakthroughs, cease and desist and be released back to me now Exodus to God Ministries International
  7. 7. Prayer Points (Isaiah 49:24-26) • I command every lawful and unlawful seizure of my divine wealth to cease in Jesus’ name let my wealth be released to me now • Every lawful and unlawful seizure of my prosperity cease in the Mighty name of Jesus, let it be released to me now • O Lord let a thick cloud and darkness come upon all my stubborn enemies and pursuers in the name of Jesus • O Lord let darkness and gloom fall upon all my stubborn enemies and pursuers in Jesus name Exodus to God Ministries International
  8. 8. Prayer for a new beginning Exodus to God Ministries International
  9. 9. Scriptures • And the Lord blessed the latter days of Job more than his beginning; for he had 14,000 sheep, 6,000 camels, 1,000 yoke of oxen, and 1,000 female donkeys. JOB 42:12 • For thus said the Lord of hosts, after [His] glory had sent me [His messenger] to the nations who plundered you—for he who touches you touches the apple or pupil of His eye ZECHARIAH 2:8 Exodus to God Ministries International
  10. 10. Prayer Points JOB 42:12 • O Lord make me a name and praise in my generation • O Lord let my end be better than my beginning • O Lord let my today become better than my yesterday • O Lord let the next minute of my life and destiny become better than the last hour Exodus to God Ministries International
  11. 11. Firewall of God (ZECHARIAH 2:8) • O Lord form a firewall around me now in the name of Jesus • O Lord let he that touches me touch the apple of your eye • Great God that formed the stars and scattered them in the heavens plant your blessings in my life and destiny • Almighty and Great God that created the stars and scattered them in the heavens plant your breakthroughs all over my life and destiny Exodus to God Ministries International

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40 PRAYER POINTS AGAINST PREMATURE DEATH

THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE NOT RELAXED SO DON'T STOP PRAYING: 40 Prayer Points Against Premature Death 1. I cancel my name and the name of my siblings, my family from any death register, in the name of Jesus. 2. Every evil gathering at any witchcraft coven against me, be scattered by the thunder fire of God, in the name of Jesus 3. Every power, transforming into any cannibal in the night in order to attack me in the dreams, be exposed and destroyed, in the name of Jesus. 4. Every power, transforming into dangerous animals in the night in order to attack me in the dreams,disappear in Jesus’ name. 5. I shall prevail with man and with God in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus. 6. Every coffin, prepared by agents of death for my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus. 7. Every pit, dug for my life by the agents of death, swallow the agents, in the name of Jesus. 8. Every power, oppressing my life through dreams of death, be paralysed

CREATING PRAYER POINTS ( PRAYER POINTS COURSE) 101

CREATING PRAYER POINTS How to go about CREATING PRAYER POINTS As a prayer ministry, a significant amount of our time is dedicated to  creating prayer points  and praying. There is no requirement that one should create prayer points. Neither is there a requirement that soldiers should plan what to target and what to capture when going into war. When you recognise that prayer is warfare, you also acknowledge the value of planning for this war. There is no secret formula for  creating prayer points . However, they can be created with certain themes or goals at their core. What are you believing God for? Today our churches are filled with individuals who have been drawn in by a message of what they can get from being there. The gospel of Christ has become one of material gain in many cases. This isn’t to say that God doesn’t want us to have any material. However, this is not the message of the cross, this is not what Christ’s death and resurrection was about. I say

Monthly Cross Over Prayer Points

  Monthly Cross Over Prayer Points MONTHLY CROSS OVER PRAYER POINTS Monthly Cross Over Prayer Points Tags :  How do I pray for a new month?, How do you do the month command?, How do you pray for the month of December?, What are the five points of prayer?, End of the month prayer points with Verses,  Prophetic declaration Prayer Points,  Prayer points for the fourth month, MFM new month Prayer Points, Monthly cross over prayer points pdf, New month declaration, Prayer for new month Bible Verse, Prayer for new month by Olukoya, Prayer points for the fifth month, New month prophetic declaration, Prayer of thanksgiving for a new month, Prayer points for new month of June, Prayer points for the sixth month, Month of prayer, Prayer Points for seventh month. Powerful Monthly Cross Over Prayer Points Confession: Psalm 91; Isaiah 3:19 Praise Worship Thank God for the new month, declare it as your month of favour and mercy. Dedicate this month to God and declare that it is well with you and your